Wednesday 5 May 2010

End of Blog :(

Im quite dissapointed, the end has come :( I was quite suprised actually,I really enjoyd this lecture. I thought I knew about most of the topics we covered,but it turns out I really didn't know alot. I reckon by far the best module...

So here we are the end of our first year at uni!! im suprised I made it, there were times I thought I wasnt going to, but nooo I pulled my finger out and all my essays are done and dusted, good times ay!

Cyaa..

Peace N Love

1 comment:

  1. i agree by far the best lecture of the yeari really enjoyed it although i joined th module late ive really had pleasure attending theese lectures and i actually would look forward to trekking from shard end which is the other side of the planet to wolves every thursday its really been a pleasure

    ReplyDelete